Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pacific Coast Highway

 After a long day of work we jumped in Liz's car to go for a drive.
We traveled along Pacific Coast Highway.
Beautiful scenery.
The ocean on your left and mountains on your right.
Work was great.  Learned more about the production aspects of TOMS shoes
...and more secrets I can't share.
This whole "confidentiality thing" is putting a damper on this blog.

On another note...
Happy 27th Anniversary to my amazing parents!
You are both so wonderful to me and I am undeserving of everything you provide for me.
I love you and can't wait to see you in Alaska in about 2 weeks.
May you have many many many more years of happiness together.
Do I look more like my momma or daddy?
I think I am a good mix of both...
Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. you are so dad and I am so mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PCH, last fall after my marathon I rented a car and drove from San Fran to Orange all along PCH, it was beautiful. I learned a lot on that trip. If you get the chance you should check out Big Sur. Also check into taking the Amtrak to different cities in CA. I rode it from Orange to San Diego and it's very reasonable. I'm enjoying following your blog!

    ReplyDelete