Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Influencers

Inside of those bags you will find TOMS Shoes for top fashionistas and celebrity influencers in LA.
We had to pick them up this morning from our public relations firm, PMK BNC and then hand deliver them to other agencies and locations.
When this opportunity was presented to me, I jumped on it!
The fact that I visited/toured a HUGE PR firm in LA pretty much made my whole month.

Oh and isn't the girl next to me absolutely gorgeous?
Her name is Katherine and she is one of the giving interns at TOMS.
She has traveled so many places in her life and even speaks an African dialect (she learned it when she lived in South Africa for six months)
She used to model for Ford Models in NYC.
She is absolutely amazing and one of the most humble, caring, and sincere people I have ever met in my life.

She is going to change the world. I know it.

1 comment:

  1. Katherine isn't the only one in the photo that's going to change the world! Keep up the great work Angela!

    ReplyDelete