Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rosalind's 21st Birthday

She finally joined the 21 club! It was time for a celebration!
We had the party at her boyfriend Ryan's house.
He is such a sweet guy. Cleaned the whole house from head to toe and spent countless hours outside fixing up the backyard. He even built a fire pit.
  In the top photo you see lemonade in mason jars.
I am currently obsessed with these.
I keep finding more and more ways to use these at parties.
The next picture is the food spread.  We had hamburgers, brats, chips, "make your own trail mix" and Oreo cupcakes.
Anyone who knows Rozzy knows how much she loves Oreos.
When I stumbled upon this recipe I knew I had to make them for her.
They were delicious.












Rosalind's best friend, Jill, from high school came down with two of her friends from Minneapolis.
Jill decorated 12 wine glasses for Rosalind's birthday gift.
Each glass was different and had a story behind it.
Adorable.
A lot of people ended up coming to the party as the night went on.
A lot of people that we didn't even know.
But hey, it is summer in Maryville.
If I know one thing right now it is this...I am going to miss this girl while I am in California.
Happy 21st Birthday to my beautiful friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment