It was extremely warm the first half of the game.
We baked in the sun but still enjoyed the atmosphere.
Our "tailgate" before consisted of turkey sandwiches, chips, and grapes. We were not very hungry because of the heat. By the end of the game we were starving and had to grab some fast food.
Yes, Rosalind and I dressed alike.
No, we did not plan it.
I came down the stairs and we were wearing the exact same outfit.
As we walked out the door we both grabbed our yellow purses and got a chuckle.
Even though the Royals lost it was still a great night.
As we were leaving a group of people in Minnesota Twins shirts asked if I would take a picture for them.
I asked them if they were from MN.
They replied no and told me they were from Iowa.
I asked what part.
Storm Lake.
Yep, out of all the people at the game there I was standing next to someone who lives less than an hour away from my hometown.
They even know my sister's boyfriend's family.
Small world.



No comments:
Post a Comment