As soon as you walk into TOMS Headquarters you see "GIVE" spelled out in shoes.
The theme continues as you make your way around the rest of the old rusty warehouse complete with chipboard serving as office divders.
It has a certain feel to it...and I like it.
When I walk by "GIVE" several times a day I can't help but to thank God for the wonderful opportunity I have been given. I love the Bible verse from Luke that states:
To whom much has been given, much is expected.
-Luke 12:48
This statement holds true in my life.
I have been given a wonderful family,
amazing friends,
and unbelievable opportunites.
He has given to me, so I must give to others.
and unbelievable opportunites.
He has given to me, so I must give to others.
(I'm also thankful he put so many influential and encouraging people in my life to teach me how to give)

I truly enjoy the photo along with the connection to Luke 12:48. God has a special way of speaking to you and through you, Angela. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete