Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photo Shoot & Venice Beach

 On Friday I went to a photo shoot in Long Beach.
This studio takes all of the shoe photos for Nike, Adidas, and of course TOMS.
They also take photos of the apparel that TOMS offers.
 This is the set-up for where they take the photos of the shoes.
I was in charge of steaming the shoes and apparel before the photos were taken.
(I think I did my job well.)

After work a bunch of interns headed to Venice Beach aka Little Mexico.
(Crazy people everywhere wanting you to buy marijuana and get tattoos. No joke.)
We peaced out of there before the sun went down.

 This was probably my favorite part of the trip to Venice Beach.
The artist gives you a pair of 3D glasses and you walk up and down the wall looking at his artwork.
Kinda neat.

After our trip to Little Mexico we all came back to our apartment to have pizza and celebrate Garrett's Birthday.
Garrett is from Green Bay, Wisconsin.
He is studying architecture at Cornell University in New York.
He is helping to design all of the window displays for Nordstroms and Neiman Marcus.
Garrett's last internship was in China where he worked for a huge architecture firm.
Pretty remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment