Finally got to spend some time at the beach this past weekend.
Katie and I soaked up the sun on Saturday afternoon.
Katie is going to be a senior at Texas A & M.
She is the marketing and strategic partnerships intern at TOMS.
To say she is a remarkable person would be an understatement.
Katie found our apartment out here in California and took care of everything you can possibly imagine.
She is organized, punctual, and has a huge heart for others and for the Lord.
Katie has worked as a student correspondent for Seventeen magazine.
She appeared in ten published issues of the national magazine as a college student advisor to teens.
(I'm so glad I'm her roommate because I get a lot of good advice from this girl)
Today at work I attended a creative wall session.
The creative designers place the pieces they are working on up on a wall and people shout out their critiques/suggestions. (Heavy constructive criticism)
I knew what was going on because I have been blessed to have Jacquie Lamer as a professor in college.
During my advanced advertising class, she brought in creative directors from ad agencies in Kansas City.
I will say it a thousand times, she is the best teacher I have had at Northwest.
Speaking of Northwest, I sure do miss it.

No comments:
Post a Comment