Today at work we had an ice cream bar to celebrate birthdays in the month of June.
Any company that stops working for twenty minutes to break for food and play "Go Shorty, It's Your Birthday" I am obviously a fan of.
This afternoon we had "Shoe School"
We were introduced to the Spring 2012 line.
Yes, Spring 2012.
Unbelievably amazing.
(So is the Fall 2011 and Holiday line)
I signed a confidentiality waiver so that's about all I can say.
After work we headed down to The Promenade to see how boutiques display TOMS.
This store tracks how many TOMS they personally sell. Above the buckets it says:
(I am one of) "2,500 kids who can now walk to clean water"
If that doesn't touch your heart, I don't know what will.
Lots of people have been telling us that we have to try Pinkberry.
Even though we had ice cream earlier in the day, we still thought it was best to try out this frozen yogurt place everyone raves about.
I like it, but it wasn't like Fro-zen-Yo in DC.




No comments:
Post a Comment