Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friday

Woke up and took the metro to the Holocaust Memorial Museum which was swamped with news crews. I actually was interviewed by CNN on camera. There were flowers honoring the security guard who died. It was extremely busy and security was high. Went to the American History Museum and Air and Space Museum. I then took 38 people on the metro to travel to the Pentagon. Pentagon tours take at least 6 months in advance and it is hard to get selected so I was excited when I found out that was where my group was going. Once we got there we had to go through security and then wait an hour for our tour. The tour took us all around the building and we walked over a mile in just a half hour. Came back and had the Talent Show, closing ceremony, and the dance. Told my group good-bye as they left at 12:30 pm last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment