Saturday, June 27, 2009
Day Off
I woke up this morning had breakfast and then took a nap. Haha, I was still tired. I then showered and decided I wanted to go downtown to and shop a bit so I went to H & M. Then met up with Jordan and Corey. We went to Madamme Tussade's which is a was museum of presidents, celebrities and others. They are very realisitc - it is crazy! We then walked around and decided to go walk through Ford's Theater. There is a huge festival going on around town, so we walked around that on the mall again. I got my huge $3 watermelon again! Took the metro to Bethasada for supper. I am so sick of people who refuse to ride the front two or back two cars of the metro. So instead people will shove hundreds in the middle cars. Ahhh public transportation is getting old. Had an amazing Mongolian supper. You pick out all the food you want and put it in a bowl (a buffet line) and then they cook it right in front of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment