Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mug Night

There is this thing in Maryville called ‘Mug Night’ at The Palms on Wednesdays.

College students bring in their own personal mug to have it filled up with beer. The earlier you get to mug night, the cheaper the beer is. It goes up a quarter every hour. So…if you get there early, you can get a whole mug of Natty Light for around $1.25. It is a bargain…if you drink beer.

Unfortunately, I am not a beer drinker. I know, I know, it is an ‘acquired’ taste…however I don’t think I will every acquire it. Abby and I got mixed drinks instead. They were delicious and LARGE.


Come to Maryville on a Wednesday night and I will take you out for a beer, my treat. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angela!
    I love love reading your blog and i really like your new background : )

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete