One and a half years later, I was reunited with one of my fellow Citizenship Washington Focus Program Assistants.
Darielle. (pronounced Dar - e - L )

The halfway mark for each of us; Okoboji. We grabbed lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then had dessert at Hey, Good Cookies!
I love the fact that after one and half years, we still 'click' like we did in Washington.
Summer 2009 - Oh, what I would give to have a summer tan right now.
On another note, I am so HAPPY! I can scratch something off of my bucket list.
Get a 4.0 at least one semester in college.
Done.
I worked hard for these grades while balancing my NW Ambassador job, SAC Lecture Chair position, ESL partner, etc. etc. etc. so..I hope I don't sound too braggy.
INTERPERSONAL COMM A
PRIN OF PUBLIC RELATIONS A
ORGANIZATIONAL COMM A
INTRO TO MEDIA ADVERTISING A
PRIN OF PRINT ADVERTISING A
Darielle. (pronounced Dar - e - L )
The halfway mark for each of us; Okoboji. We grabbed lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then had dessert at Hey, Good Cookies!
I love the fact that after one and half years, we still 'click' like we did in Washington.

Summer 2009 - Oh, what I would give to have a summer tan right now.
On another note, I am so HAPPY! I can scratch something off of my bucket list.
Get a 4.0 at least one semester in college.
Done.
I worked hard for these grades while balancing my NW Ambassador job, SAC Lecture Chair position, ESL partner, etc. etc. etc. so..I hope I don't sound too braggy.
INTERPERSONAL COMM A
PRIN OF PUBLIC RELATIONS A
ORGANIZATIONAL COMM A
INTRO TO MEDIA ADVERTISING A
PRIN OF PRINT ADVERTISING A
Hard work pays off. I am proud and truly blessed.
All A's, yeah, I'm so proud -you worked hard
ReplyDelete