Thursday, December 16, 2010

Date Night

Have you noticed around the holidays it seems as if everyone is dating?

Rosalind and I have. Everywhere we look we see couples doing fun things that we want to partake in. Unfortunately, we don't have boyfriends. We decided to go on a date with each other.

The evening started by heading to the movie theatre to see the film, Burlesque. We walked into the movie four minutes before it started and NO ONE was there. We had the place all to ourselves. How romantic.


We had talked about how fun it would be to drive around with your man and look at Christmas lights. We drove around town and we were highly disappointed in Maryville's lights. Very seldom. The award for the tackiest display goes to this place...

After driving around looking at lights, we headed to the place where every college student in town was at. The Palms. Mug night. When I say EVERY college student was there, I mean EVERY college student! It was so crowded that you could not move. At the end of the night we were able to get a booth and actually sit down and visit with some of our friends.

My date was great. By the end of the night, I had a boy ask me for my number. Maybe my next date will be with a man instead of one of my close girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment