I am sitting here in the library trying so hard to refrain from laughing out loud. (The floor I'm on is the quiet floor)
Everything is funny to me right now! I'm serious, everything.
I think it is because I have one final left and then I am DONE with yet another semester! Whooahh!!!
It could also be that fact that I went to a spinning class last night and my bottom hurts so bad that I can barely sit.
This is my little sister, Jessica Ranae!
Or it could be the fact that the the NW media relations photographer is walking around on the 3rd floor and just decided to take some pictures of ME...I look great let me tell you. I haven't showered yet today (I had a 7:30 AM final) I have on no makeup, and my hair is a mess. Look for my mug shot online in the next few weeks....it will be the epitome of a college student during finals week.
Well, better get back to studying! One more final at 2:00 PM! Can't believe I just completed another semester at Northwest Missouri State University!
No comments:
Post a Comment