Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Floor

As they pulled back the carpet in my dad's office, my mom and I were almost sick to our stomach. The wood floor underneath was in great condition and needed a little elbow grease to make it look spiffy. However, the new floor was special ordered and we couldn't back out.
Before.
After an hour of loud noises, pounding, and dust we decided we needed to leave. Our house was a jungle gym. The living room had all of the office furniture. The kitchen table had become my dad's office. The kitchen was covered in supplies for the new floor. No room for Denise and Angela.

We decided to go out for Chinese food. We could have flown to China faster to get my sweet and sour chicken. They were testing my patience. Oh well, I love spending time with my momma!

We came home and the floor was complete! Then we spent the next 3 hours putting everything back into place...

After...turned out lovely!
HOW ABOUT THEM HAWKEYES???!?!?!??!

It's a GREAT day to be a HAWKEYE!
P.S. I darkened my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment