Monday, December 13, 2010

my momma

My momma is the cutest lady around. Ever since my freshman year of college, she has prepared care packages for me (and my sisters) around finals. She titles it...
"The 12 Days of Christmas"

Each day there is a much needed gift to help us make it through the week. Technically, it starts the week before and continues to the end of finals. She sure does know what I need at about this time of year...


Post-its, Kleenex, gum, toothbrush, socks, etc.


Don't know what I would do with out her.

On the card she wrote,
" Always remember, that giving is more important than getting."

I will save that card for the rest of my life. A lot of people think it is weird (including my sisters) that I save notes from my parents, grandparents, godmother, etc. However, I already love looking back on notes she left me from my sophomore year of high school...think of how excited I will be when I look back on them 30 years from now.

One final done, mom, two more to go. Love you! xoxo

Oh..and since it is Christmas, I thought I would share with you a previous Wasko family Christmas card.

My Grandma Kerkvliet got Teresa and I these matching dresses in Mexico. They were so pretty, but all I remember is being itchy. I know, I know...you all love my haircut. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment