The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!
I hope you are all enjoying the holidays season! I know I am :)
Newman's Christmas dinner was last night. A parishioner puts together a whole meal for the students who participate in events at the NW Newman Catholic Center. At the Newman Center, we are fortunate to have seminary students from Conception Abbey assist us with Bible study. Meet the future priests of America...
Did you know that 25% of the student body at NW are Catholic? Did you know that only a handful participate in events at Newman?
It is unfortunate how many people are Catholic, but do not practice Catholicism. I am by far not the strongest Catholic, but I am striving to improve my relationship with Christ. In conclusion, keep in mind that CHRISTmas is about CHRIST's birth. Without Christ we would be nothing.
Kara and I. She is such a sweet girl with a strong faith in Christ.
(Make sure to check out my necklace. A good family friend's mother-in-law made it out of a special yarn. It is really neat!)
It's Friday I'm in Love! :) (Click on the link)
I love the necklace! Thanks for mentioning it. Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season. Good luck on finals. See you over break.
ReplyDeleteDiane Smith