Saturday, December 4, 2010

Semi-Formal

My friend Rob is in a fraternity here on campus. He invited Abby and I to be his 'dates' to his semi-formal on Thursday. The rule is that you dress 5/8 up. So, most of the guys wear suits with tennis shoes and the girls wear dresses with high tops.

Abby and I learned that we were going to semi-formal about three hours before it began...so we didn't do anything to exciting for our apparel. I wore rain boots. I decided to grab the umbrella and rain jacket to add to the picture (didn't bring those along though)


Isn't he cute? Too bad he is gay...

BEARCATS play today UCM today! My friend, Ashley, who transferred from NW to UCM is here for the weekend. We went out last night to the OB. Ashley is honestly the sweetest girl in the world. Freshman year we would see each other in mass sitting alone and then decided we should start going together! I miss Sunday mornings with this girl, her funny bubbly personality, and her outlook on life. She is amazing. We are both 21 now. Here we are showing off our 'Legal Age Wristbands' ... whats funny is we didn't even drink last night. :)

Ran into the guys I went to the Dominican Republic with.

Well, I have about four loads of laundry to do. Better get to work. Happy Saturday!
LETS GO BEARCATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment