Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend

Headed to Iowa City on Saturday to stay with my sisters Jessica and Teresa. I was planning on leaving Thursday, but since I had a case of strep throat I thought it be best if I waited.

On Saturday night, Teresa and I went bar hopping in Iowa City to celebrate a friend's bachelorette party.

I only took a few pictures and unfortunately this one is bad quality.

Sunday morning we all headed to a diner to grab breakfast before church.

Take a look at this fried cinnamon roll.
Delicious.

We spent the rest of the afternoon laying around and of course that evening we watched President Obama speak about the death of Osama Bin Laden.

I headed back to Maryville this afternoon and here I sit content on my couch.

One week with nothing to do.

I am SO excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment