Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Cards & My Sweet Grandma

Now that Mother's Day has passed, I can show you the cards I made.  The top one was for my sweet Grandma Alvena and the bottom one was for my wonderful mom.

If I could, I would hand make a card for every person I know on their special occasions.

I think they are personal and meaningful.

Due to time constraints, only very special people in my life get hand made cards currently.

One of whom is my Grandma Alvena.


My grandma Alvena is the most selfless person I know.
Always caring for others in her thoughts and actions.
I hope that I can posses that quality someday.

God gave me such amazing parents and grandparents.

I also hope that when I am her age my skin is as smooth as hers.
You may think I am crazy, but I have never seen anyone with such healthy skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment