I attended the most beautiful wedding last night back in my hometown.
Rachel was a beautiful bride both inside and out.
It was a beautiful reception shared with beautiful friends.
Prepare for picture overload. It was almost like a high school reunion, so I took lots of photos.
Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the bride and groom together. I'm bummed.
Aubrey - the fourth Wasko sister.
The beautiful maid of honor and my good childhood friend, Christina.
My wonderful family. Jessica was unable to attend.
Here is a photo showing the back of Rachel's beautiful dress.
My good ole' high school friends
2008 PAC graduates (I graduated with 63, so this was almost a reunion)
And the cutest guest of them all: Oliver Chase
Penny Maher's (Zaugg) little baby.
He is a cutie.
Good to be home and see familiar faces in familiar places.



No comments:
Post a Comment