Sunday, March 6, 2011

Currently...


Currently...we have an Easter/Spring wreath hanging on our door made by yours truly.

Currently...trying to decide what to give up for Lent.

I thought about Facebook, but I use it to talk to so many people who live far away.

I've done sweets in the past.
I did cheese one year. That was hard.
Any suggestions?

Currently...planning on going to South Africa in five years.

Last night, Danielle and I made a pact. (Well, I kind of forced her to agree) In five years, if we are still single (not married) we are traveling to South Africa together. I told her we had to document our pact, so we wrote it on the back of my Michael's receipt. Pretty sure I won't be married in five years and she doesn't want to ever get married, so it looks like I could start planning :)

Currently...I am super excited because I found out last night that Straight No Chaser is coming to Kansas City on October 23rd.

I have to go. It is a dream of mine to see them in concert. Tickets are $90. Birthday present perhaps, mom?

Currently...enjoying the birds chirping outside my window and wanting to go on a walk in this weather.

Currently...remembering that God has a plan for me. I can try to manipulate His plans, but what is meant to be will find a way.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.

Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment