Friday, March 18, 2011

Currently...#2

Currently...still thinking about how redneck the Maryville St. Patrick's Day Parade was.

It is the world's shortest St. Patty's Day Parade (86 ft) with six entries.
#Not winning.
Currently... still amazed at the amount of students who attend this parade.
Currently...you can see my bed because I am done packing.

Currently...stuffed from eating a delicious dessert my friend Ashley made for our grill out we had tonight.

Currently...
kicking myself in the bootay because I forgot today is Friday which = no meat.

I had a brat. Whoops.

Currently...still in shock at the fact that I accidentally threw my phone away! Seven calls later, I figured out where it was. The bottom of the trash bag.
Currently...needing a break! Ohhh Wait!!! Alternative Spring Break starts starts in 4 hours. We are helping restore the Gulf Coast in the Pensacola, Florida area.

Bye bye blog readers! I'm heading to the sunshine state.

Catch ya in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment