Sunday, October 3, 2010

family weekend

Have you ever been hypnotized?

Have you ever watched people being hypnotized?

If you said no to both of these questions then you need to make plans ASAP to do so. On Friday night SAC brought in a hypnotist for family weekend. I had never been before, but it was AMAZING and HILARIOUS! I was in the audience laughing so hard I was almost in tears.

In this picture he had them all convinced that they were at a horse race and their shoes were binoculars.

On Saturday morning my parents came down to visit me (thank you M&D) They arrived a little after eleven and we got to spend the day together! We went to the football game in the afternoon, which my dad enjoyed. Mom and I left after halftime.

Later that evening we went to mass together and then out to eat at A&G with my friends Carolyn, Abby, and Natalie. Their parents weren't able to
come for family weekend so we 'adopted' them for the evening.

After dinner we went over to the boys house and had dessert. It was so fun to be surrounded by family and friends. It felt like Christmas...especially since it was cold!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment