My bamboo leaves are looking a little crispy on the ends. I got this little guy in Boston when I went to NACA (National Association for Campus Activites) My friend, Abby, who was with me on the trip told me that it would die and not make it on the plane ride.
Well...I proved her wrong. It has been thriving
since Feburary. My mom took care of it over the summer for me...but... I left it in front of my open window last week and it got really cold...I can't tell if it is dying or just 'maturing'
since Feburary. My mom took care of it over the summer for me...but... I left it in front of my open window last week and it got really cold...I can't tell if it is dying or just 'maturing'
Any suggestions on how to bring it back to life?
I can't belive I just blogged about bamboo... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment