Monday, September 13, 2010

My projects

I guess it is about time for me to show my projects... the first one I will reveal is my dresser. I actually got it for free from our neighbor. I washed it down 2x with TCP or TPC (which one was it mom?) I think TPC...TCP sounds like a drug...

My mom and I found this really neat paint at Menards that has a metallic glaze to it. I picked out pearly white. I primed it first and then painted it 3x to get the look and texture I was wanting. The handles were old and ugly, so I went to Hobby Lobby and picked pink ones out. All together the handles cost me around $12. I love how it turned out!

Here is what it looked like before...and after. I purchased the mirror for $20 at a flea market in St. Joe. It was originally black, but I just painted it the same as my dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment