Sunday, September 5, 2010

i love having a house!


The best part of my year so far is the fact that I live in a house. I have my own room that is always clean and organized, my own space, and best of all a kitchen! Ohhh how I have missed cooking!


I decided to have some of my friends over on Saturday night to get together! I made this chicken recipe my sister/mom gave me, cheesy potatoes, and deviled eggs. I have been craving them for so long and decided to finally make them.
From left to right me, Rosalind (from Marshall, MO) Carolyn (in red from Omaha,NE) Melanie (from St. Joe, MO) and Abby (from Philadelphia, MO) They are all great girls and we had so much fun! We even played a little trick on our neighbors.
Today I went to Mozingo Lake and laid out with Carolyn and Abby. Hopefully I got a little bit of sun! :) Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment