Saturday morning was the parade! Here my friends and I are sitting waiting for it to begin. Surprisingly, it wasn't too cold. After the parade, we came home and Natalie and I started cooking! We had a Halloween dinner party last night and had lots to do. An hour later I had to go walk around the tailgate area at the football game and ask people for donations for Alternative Spring Break. So...two other girls and myself walked around explaining to people that in March we are going to go help clean up the Gulf Coast and that we were passing the hat around for any change. I did ALL of the talking. They would not open their mouths. It was actually rather annoying. I pry raked in $200. Stage freight?
Came back and kept cooking with Natalie. We cooked alllll dayyy longg. It was so much fun! We were laughing so hard we were almost crying. We were talking in different accents and food was all over us. I didn't actually end up going to the football game. I just get bored watching sports.
Hope you have a great Halloween! Happy Birthday to my godmother, Cindy!
No comments:
Post a Comment