Natalie's Dance Company show was on Friday night and so I went with my friends Ashley and Melanie. Here we are before the show started. Natalie's parents (the people who own the house I live in) have been here this weekend doing some odd end jobs around the house. Viola (Nat's mom) made us pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cornbread, and soup. I am full!!! I love
having them here. They are fill in parents for the weekend.
On Saturday night I took my Japanese conversation partners out for Mexican food. It was their first time trying Mexican and I hope they enjoyed it. The only troubling part was when our food came out. I didn't remember what each person ordered. The waiter was speaking Spanish. They were thinking Japanese and I was thinking English. Everything worked out though, and they are such kind people. They made sure to let everyone try a bite of what they ordered. These two girls are actually my new conversation partners, Ami
and Misato.
After midterms we switch partners. Following dinner we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream! Here we are with our mini blizzards. I of course got the pumpkin pie blizzard. Yum!
Ready to tackle another week. I have a big one ahead of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment