Tuesday, October 12, 2010

21 Things You (Maybe) Didn’t Know About Me

1. I want to go skydiving.
2. My biggest pet peeve is when people complain that they don’t have any money to go out to eat or to the movies, but will spend ridiculous amounts of money on alcohol.
3. I am certified Class B Washington DC tour guide.
4. I was in a sorority for three days at college, but soon realized it wasn’t for me.
5. For the first time in my life (since August), I read the Bible every day.
6. I was an All-State Speech storyteller my senior year of HS.
7. I used to make my sisters practice walking around the house to Canon in D (in prep for my big wedding I always wanted) Now, I would prefer a small wedding. The only thing I want on my wedding day is an amazing guy.
8. Speeding tickets = Zero
9. I want to live in a third world country and truly give of myself to others.
10. I wish more than anything that I could play the piano, especially Bella’s Lullaby from Twilight.
11. I want to have five kids. In this order – Boy, Twin Boy and Girl, Girl, Girl….haha you are pry all thinking yeah right.
12. Just got my first tattoo! It is a flower on my left ankle, it is pink and purple. I love it!

JUST KIDDING! I would NEVER get a tattoo! Settle down, mom!
13. I am selfish about my time and short tempered.
14. USA Today in the morning makes me complete.
15. Never, I repeat NEVER touch me where they draw blood from your arm.
16. I have a new love for cheddar rice cakes. Yum.
17. Men in business suit = Love.
18. Watching scary movies is pointless to me, so I will not watch them. I am scared way too easily.
19. I need at least an hour of ‘me’ time a day. Some people think it is selfish, I think it is necessary to be sane.
20. I got stitches for the first time TODAY! Yup. 4 of them. I cut my finger bad when I was cutting chicken for lunch. I didn’t cry or even pass out.
21. I have had 20 incredible years of life and can’t wait to tackle my 21st!

Happy Birthday tomorrow to my cousins Emily and Elliott, my friends Michelle and Casie, Molly, my boss from my internship with CWF, the girl in my interpersonal communications class…and to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment