Thursday, October 21, 2010

College Student...

I am officially acting like a college student. I just got back from the bar (on a Thursday night!) My friend Rob asked me today if I wanted to go grab a drink with him. My immediate reaction was no, but then I thought "Hey! I'm 21! I can go get a drink at the bar"

Exciting, right?

We are both PR majors and advertising minors. We sat and talked about life and where our lives were headed. Rob actually had an amazing internship during the spring semester at Bunim Murray in LA. He got to help with casting of the Real World and Keeping up With the Kardashians. We always joke around and say that I will work for Make-A-Wish and call him up when I have a wish child that wants to meet a celebrity. Who knows what the future holds...

Good night...it is WAY past my bedtime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment