
I am trying to take interesting pictures this summer. This is my feet on the metro bus with my TOMS shoes. This evening, I went to Twilight Tattoo with Jake and we sat on the bus forever on our way home. Twilight Tattoo is a military
pageant/band festival/sing-a-long. It is also very
patriotic. It is held at an army base in DC. Here is a picture of the college in the background with the military performance.


At work today I helped with
POTUS wishes. They are children coming to DC to see the President. I made their
itineraries and plugged in their information. One little girl wanted to see Obama and play her violin for him. How cute.
However my favorite wish of the day was...
Wish: To ride a bike with Lance Armstrong
Why: Because he had cancer, just like me, and he inspires me.
No comments:
Post a Comment