Tuesday, June 22, 2010

homework and training

Today I worked on homework for my summer class. I also had training for the tutoring program that I am participating in over the next six weeks. I had orientation last week for it. I told them (For the Love of Children) that if they ever need extra help on Mondays or Tuesdays I would be able to help out. They e-mailed on Thursday and asked if I would be interested in a part-time internship! crazy...huh? So, now I will be working two part-time internships. Ohhhhh, and I just found out that my request for a White House Tour was accepted. I will be going to Obama's home on July 6th.

I also decided today how nice it is to have someone drive you around. I know some people don't like public transportation, but I love the fact that I can read a book while I am traveling from point A to point B. Don't get me wrong, I don't care for the buses but metro is seriously amazing.

Here is a picture from the top of the escalator.

No comments:

Post a Comment