Thursday, June 24, 2010

i met my first wish child!

Today at work I met my first wish child! He was a cutie who just completed 3rd grade. His dream is to go to Atlantis (a resort) and go down the BIG water slide.

I also had to finalize everything for the little girl who wanted a pink computer. We got her everything you can possibly imagine you would need for a computer...and it is all in pink..even her printer. She will be so excited when her wish granting volunteers surprise her at the hospital on Saturday.Here is the front page of her packet of information we give her about her new computer. I designed this for her...in Spanish.

Laura (the other MAW intern) and I had to travel to a "junk yard" today to pick up a steering wheel for a boy who wants a bat mobile bed. His wish was to have his room redesigned in batman. His bed is going to be the bat mobile car, including an actual steering wheel with a key (his special requests)

Today I went grocery shopping and was hoping eggs would be on sale. I have yet to find a dozen eggs that are under $3.69. I will keep looking...

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment