Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday

Woke up this morning feel a bit ill. I think it is from going going going with out stopping. Luckily, we only had to work this afternoon. From 1:30 - 4:30 we did an evaluation and discussion of the program. We discussed what went well, what we should change, and how we grew as facilitators and communicators.

Our Human Resources Director, Lita Haaer, took all nine of us out for supper at a Mongolian Grill. She was very helpful in giving us tips for future job searches as well as what those in HR look for in employees. Gave us pointers on resumes, cover letters, and interview answers. Very useful info for the future.

I had a surprise for me today, my Texas delegation sent me a dozen yellow roses!!! (The yellow rose of Texas) They all wrote me very sweet and sincere messages that had me almost in tears. I have been so fortunate to work in such a positive atmosphere this summer with great people who are encouraging and supportive. I have experienced so much and met so many wonderful people. It is going to be hard to leave this wonderful city - that I have fallen in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment