Yesterday I met with Patty Beneke in the Hart Senate building. She is a chair person of Natural Energy. She gave some good tips as well as great insights for internships next summer. Came back to the center and worked on a bit of paperwork. Said good bye to Katie... We were going to go to the Nats game when Katie called and said she had forgot everything in her closet!! They were already 2 hours away. We all jumped off the metro packed Lauren's car and headed to Gettysburg to meet her! It was a great road trip and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my last night with the amazing people I have been working with this summer.
We are headed to breakfast for the last time before we all part. Headed to the airport to meet Ann and Kirby and then the rest of the gang later in the afternoon.
Best summer of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment