Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Here!

I arrived in Washington DC at about 6 o'clock last night and arrived at the center I am staying at about 6:30. I was greeted by two people who have been living here since March. One is from Maine and the other is from Virginia. They are both very friendly guys who helped me carry my suitcases up the to second floor. The living arrangements are set up in "dorm style" ( I got lucky and have the largest room!!) It is extremely hot and humid. It was 86 degrees when I got off the plane. This morning I went on a jog with a girl from Minnesota around Chevy Chase and then had breakfast with two girls - one is from Ohio and the other is from Louisiana. I am definitely meeting people from all over the US! Today we are just hanging out and waiting for everyone else to move in. Tonight I am going to go on a night view tour of the monuments with Nick. I start training at 9:30 AM tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment