Wednesday, April 15, 2009
School is near the End
In exactly two weeks from now, I will be done with my first year of college! I can't believe how fast it went...it scares me! People keep telling me it won't slow down. Although I don't want the year to end, I am ready for my classes to be over. I will definitely miss my 5th floor loves as well as the friendships I have made with others...here comes the tears... However, I am REALLY excited for Washington DC. I leave 9 days after I get back from NW. I have a lot of people to visit and tell good-bye til the end of summer..I can feel the tears coming already again. haha! Anywho, this is my first blog to show my teacher in charge of my internship what I will be posting online for him to read in order for me to receive credit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment