Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings

Today was a lot of meetings and training about how to lead the Congressional Issues Simulations that we will be putting on as part of the program. We also did personality profiles to help us identify our roles we serve as a team. I was found to be the energizer and the harmonizer. Jake, another PA, had the same results as me. It was interesting to see what everyone else was.

Worked out at the fitness center after work and then had supper on campus with Nekeisha and Mike Klumpp. Mike is here from Arkansas and has been here all week. Tomorrow he meets with lobbyists and senators at the capital to discuss the out pour of products from China with lead. He was so friendly and gave Nekeisha and I great suggestions for ice breakers to do with our group. He works at the University of Arkansas as the Head Professor of Personal and Youth Development. He is amazing guy who has a lot of ideas. I love having the opportunity to meet people from everywhere of the US and visit - it is great! I learned that one of our groups coming is from Puerto Rico this summer so that is really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment