My baby sister and her roommates traveled from Iowa City to visit me this weekend and go to The Goo Goo Dolls concert! They walked in the door a little before 6 p.m. I fed them quick and rushed off to the concert. It was such a great show and it was fun to see so many of my friends that I haven't hung out with the past couple weeks.
You will have to wait to find out how what we did the majority of Saturday... :)
Saturday night we got all dolled up and headed over to a friends house for a bit and then to The Outback for some dancing. My favorite memory would be watching Jessica trying to walk at the end of the night. She decided to wear a brand new pair of heels.
Bad decision.
I should have filmed her, it was hilarious.
Jessica's roommates are such sweeties. Especially for putting up with her sarcasm, endless singing, and excessive change of wardrobe.
We love you Jess. :)
This morning we went to Palm Sunday Mass and then had brunch together.
It was hard to see them leave. I sat on the couch all by myself after they left feeling extremly sad. Sometimes I regret not going to University of Iowa. I miss my sisters and wish I could see them more often. I'm the black sheep of the family who decided to go to Missouri.
Anywho...can't change that decision now.
Tomorrow is the big day! Final SAC Lecture. Whoooo! Excited!
Ready to wrap up the year with a bang!
I want to leave you with a verse that stood out to me in the Passion of Christ today at mass.
And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head. And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him. -Matthew 27:30-31
How blessed are we to have a Savior who died on the cross for us.


No comments:
Post a Comment