Clever shirts, huh?
To help promote the upcoming TOMS lecture, we had these t-shirts made for people who currently own a pair of TOMS.
The idea was to designate a day (TOMS Thursdays) when students would wear their (free) t-shirts and their TOMS to raise awareness about the one for one movement. This Thursday will actually be the third TOMS Thursday.
My extremely talent friend, Tim Welsh, put this promo video together. When I first watched it, I cried. I never thought it would actually turn out as nice as it did. I can't thank him enough. Check it out. (If it says an error ocurred, click in the bottom right hand corner where it says watch on YouTube)
I have another amazing friend, Ty Stevens, who was able to land a full page article in our school newspaper about 'One Day Without Shoes' and the upcoming lecture.
You can read the article online here. Here is a picture of what the actual news article looked like. I love the graphics.
Promoting this lecture has taken a lot of time and energy, but it is worth it. It reinforces the career path I would like to take in the future.
I can't wait to see how full the auditorium is Monday night.


Angela,
ReplyDeleteI just read your last two updates. What a great project and what wonderful promos you are doing for TOMS!!
I'm not sure what is the best advice I've ever been given. I have been given great advice in many different situations, often from your mom.
I do know you are an inspiration to me. Your enthusiasm and energy are impressive. I am often amazed by the wonderful photos you share on this site. You truly have a gift of helping others to view the world in a new way and of seeing the good in all things.
It is okay if you don't have a plan for the summer and down the road a ways, the path will be made known in time. Relax, enjoy, and continue to inspire others as you do so well.
Diane Smith