Sunday, April 10, 2011

everybody's working for the weekend!

The president of my college wears TOMS.

Dr. J and Denise are doing a lot to help promote Blake Mycoskie's lecture.

They agreed to wear TOMS.

Talk in a promo commercial.

And tweet when they have their TOMS on.

AND ...

Denise is hosting the dinner event in their house before the lecture.

Call me cheesy, but since my freshman year it has been a goal to attend a dinner event in the president's house before I graduate.

Guess I can check that one off my list.

Here are a few pictures from filming on Friday.


Saturday was my friend Danielle's formal for her sorority.

Natalie and I helped her get ready. She came over to our house as a blank canvas and we made her a masterpiece.


The girl is already naturally beautiful but with hair and makeup she looked lovely!

Here is her sweet mom, Lisa and her little sister (future Bearcat) Makayla.

Last night a group of us went to The Outback (it is a bar, not a steakhouse)

It was gorgeous outside, so of course I had to wear a sundress. Looks like I spilt something on myself in this picture...


I found $100 last night.

No joke.

Well, technically my friend Brad and I did. We gave it to the bartender and told him that if anyone claimed it they could have it, if not we would pick it up at the end of the night and donate it to Special Olympics.

Someone claimed it.

They better not be lying.

Enjoy your week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment