I did it! By about 11:00 a.m. my feet were starting to hurt.
Then I thought about how many people in the world walk barefoot daily because they don't own shoes.
My pain suddenly seemed selfish.
I would like to say that I am blessed (which I am), but I think spoiled is the better term.
Shoe count for Angela = 31 pairs at college.
Time to focus more on giving to others rather than always purchasing things for myself.
Enjoy my dirty feet picture.
To be fair, wearing shoes stops your feet from working. The muscles atrophy, the ligiments shorten, the skin thins. Dozens of studies of the health of feet in different cultures have proven, beyond all reasonable doubt, that African tribes have far more healthy feet than Americans. In fact, since the advent of shoes as mandatory for doing anything ever around the 1960s, the instance of foot problems in the US increased by more than 1000 times over.
ReplyDeleteGoing barefoot only hurts for you because you have destroyed your feet with obsessive shoe wearing. The only pain Africans feel going barefoot is in their hands, from making your shoes in sweatshops and being whipped when they don't work fast enough.
The company TOMS, which runs One day without shoes, makes their shoes in sweatshops in South East Asia, paying workers about 80 cents a day. Each pair of shoes costs them less than 2 dollars to make. The CEO of Toms makes tens of millions of dollars per year, and the children in Africa he forces shoes on end up in substantially worse condition in follow up years as found by independent organizations.
TOMS isn't a charity, it is a slaughterhouse.
I downloaded some copies of your feet pic for myself to enjoy because I have a foot fetish lol.
ReplyDeleteYour feet make me cum sooo much =D
your feet are hot and fun to play with myself too, can't wait for April 16th
ReplyDelete