Sunday, January 9, 2011

then we'll go ice skating!

“First we’ll make snow angels for two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie dough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle.” -Elf
Okay, well I didn't do all of that, but I did go ice skating last night. I can't even describe how much fun I had! Plus, it was a two for one. Having fun and working out at the same time.
Brent and I were the amateurs, but quickly caught on.

This cute little guy kept falling and Jason volunteered to help him. I did too, but he didn't want help from a girl. Someday he will.... :)

Me, Brent, Jason, and Trinity

This little cutie pie tried his hardest to stay up on both feet. After a few laps, he gave up and decided to plop down in the MIDDLE of the ice rink and EAT the slush. It was adorable.

No falls for this girl at the ice skating rink....until we got to Coldstone Ice Cream.
I was so excited to eat ice cream and it was cold outside, so I started to run inside. I COMPLETELY missed the curb that was in front of me. I wiped it. Hard. Luckily, the only people who saw me fall were the boys I was with. I'm fine, just several bruises. Haha.

Tomorrow starts my last semester of college! Crazy? All good things must come to an end...and then even better things follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment