The campus tour.
I believe it is an essential part of the college selection process.
As a student ambassador at Northwest, I give campus tours.
There are 3 main reasons why I love my job...
1. I am constantly meeting new families and students.
2. I get to be outside and not behind a desk.
3. I get to show you what I love, Northwest Missouri State University.
This past Saturday was Green & White Visit Day. This is a day when a lot of families come and visit campus. At Green & White Visit Day you are...
Greeted by college students who guide you around campus...
Take a picture with our mascot, Bobby Bearcat...

Ask the student panel lots of questions...
and of course, go on a campus tour!
Want to schedule a campus visit? Click Here.
B-E-A-R...
you reply....
C-A-T-S!
I believe it is an essential part of the college selection process.
As a student ambassador at Northwest, I give campus tours.
There are 3 main reasons why I love my job...
1. I am constantly meeting new families and students.
2. I get to be outside and not behind a desk.
3. I get to show you what I love, Northwest Missouri State University.
This past Saturday was Green & White Visit Day. This is a day when a lot of families come and visit campus. At Green & White Visit Day you are...
Greeted by college students who guide you around campus...
Take a picture with our mascot, Bobby Bearcat...
Ask the student panel lots of questions...
and of course, go on a campus tour!
Want to schedule a campus visit? Click Here.
B-E-A-R...
you reply....
C-A-T-S!
No comments:
Post a Comment