Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ten pages down...

Almost done with my ten page paper. Yes, you read that correctly. Ten pages. One week to work on it. My brain is almost fried. It is due tomorrow at 3:30 p.m.

I have the schedule of a freshman with the course load of a senior. I go all day long. This must be preparation for the real world.

I did take a break from working on my paper to have lunch with Danielle. She lives on campus this semester and has a meal plan. The sweetie treated me to lunch at the nicest restaurant on the Northwest Missouri State University Campus, JW's!

We enjoyed her favorite, grilled cheese and fries AND....

s'mores!
(Just like the ones from the campfire..as stated on the menu)

The s'mores are a new addition to the menu and they were delicious!

Thinking of my friend, Ryan. One of his best friends from high school committed suicide last night. It is instances like this that make you step back from the "noise" in life. You realize how fragile

and

precious

and

important

every individual is.

No comments:

Post a Comment