Tuesday, January 11, 2011

snow, snow, snow

You know you have good neighbors when....
You wake up to find that your sidewalks are completely cleared off.

(This picture was taken at 11 AM...they were out shoveling at 7:30 AM)

At first, I didn't know who it was, but after a second glance, I realized it was my neighbors; the Mormon missionary boys from Utah and Idaho.

Nicest thing someone has done for me this whole year :)

I decided to pay them back by making them banana cranberry bread. I found this recipe on a food blog and they looked delicious.....mine turned out nasty. Natalie almost choked on her bite...
Just got done whipping up some brownies...hopefully they turn out better.

This town doesn't know how to handle snow. They only plow the roads going North and South...

Thank you Dad for buying me a car with four-wheel drive, putting a scoop shovel in the trunk, de-icer, ice-scraper, extra mittens, etc. - You are the best! xoxo
Love, Angie Pangie Cotton Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment