Thursday, November 4, 2010

SUCCESS!

My first lecture series was a complete success! Look at all of those people! Jamie, from TWLOHA was probably one of the nicest guys I have ever met in my life. He took the time to talk to every individual who wished to speak with him during the meet & greet. I keep smiling thinking about how well last night went. The director of campus activities came up to me today and said that she heard my lecture was a huge success last night! It was a rush of 'warm fuzzies.' I am so thankful that all of my hard work paid off. I am so thankful that I have the privilege to fulfill the job responsibilities. These people trust ME to spend $62,000.00!

Here I am with Jamie, the founder of TWLOHA, and Steven from Satellite. Steven played music before the lecture began.
The last picture is of my dining room (continuing on with the house pictures)
Hope you are all having a great day! I'm heading to the nursing home at 3 to visit with elderly folks for a group project.

No comments:

Post a Comment