Almost forgot about these pictures I took of the boys two Saturdays ago. Dave and Ryan were ripping shingles off the sun room at their house. I went over and told them I needed a picture for the blog. I love this first one.
I was even brave enough to climb up on top of the roof...in my Sperry's... I love that it is light when I wake up, but not so sure of this getting dark so soon. It makes me sleepy. Are you adjusting?
P.S. Someone was watching over me this evening at 6:30 PM. Abby and I had just got done working out and were on our way back home when a huge BUCK ran in front of my car! I slowly tapped my brakes (my dad has always told me to never slam the brakes in situations like this) I envisioned my car being ruined and his antlers being shoved into my face. However, there was no damage. I was just shook up for some time after. Someone up above was definitely watching over me...
No comments:
Post a Comment