Sunday, November 28, 2010

i'm sorry...

Okay, I know! I have been a TERRIBLE blogger! I have heard it from a few of you...so here I am ready to fill you in on my life.

Life never seems to slow down. The end of the semester stress has taken a toll on me. However, my 10 page paper that I worked on over Thanksgiving break is almost complete, which results in a happy me!

On Tuesday I headed home to good Ole' Poky to spend time with the family. On Thanksgiving day we went to Sioux Falls to spend the holiday with my Aunt Deb & Uncle Jake. It has become tradition to do Black Friday shopping the next day. However...this year was a bit different. WE DIDN'T SLEEP! We went out shopping at midnight and did not return til 7 AM. That made for one tired and crabby Angela Wasko. I think I'm over Black Friday shopping. I don't like the anxious crowds. Here is the group at around 11:48 PM!

Last night I got together with some of my high school girlfriends. We went out to eat and then to a fundraiser for our friends, Brandon. He has cystic fibrosis and has been in and out of the hospital a lot.

I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in years, including one of my friends from Catholic School, Kaitie Schoening. She actually had a baby! I was so excited to see that little guy! He is a happy little baby with pretty blue eyes.

Here is to a productive and fulfilling week! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment